Given the holiday schedule, this Sunday, December 22, we will have one worship service only at 10:30 a.m. in the Worship Center. Sunday Bible Study classes will not meet.
Children 5K and older are welcome in the Worship Center. Child care is provided for those 6-weeks through 4K.
Christmas Eve at Ingleside
I hope you will consider joining us on Tuesday, December 24, for worship on Christmas Eve. To make room for everyone, this year we are planning four services as follows:
2:00 – 2:45 p.m. Family Service with Live Nativity
3:30 – 4:15 p.m. Family Service with Live Nativity
5:00 – 5:45 p.m. Family Service with Live Nativity
7:30 – 8:30 p.m. Candlelight Communion Service
All four of these services will be in the Worship Center and will include the singing of Christmas carols, telling the Christmas story, and worship by candlelight.
If you are new to Ingleside, you may want to know a few more details. Please consider the following:
- No ticket is required, and the doors typically open about 30 minutes before each service begins.
- All seating is first-come, first-served. But, you will be able to see and hear no matter where you sit.
- The live nativity is near the plaza outside the Gathering Area on the west side of the Worship Center. The best time to view it is following each of the three family services.
- It is appropriate to bring children of all ages to the three family services. These services are only 45 minutes in length, and no child care is provided.
- The candlelight communion service is designed for adults and for families with children elementary age or older.
- Don’t miss the art exhibit on the mezzanine of the Gathering Area. Each piece is by an Ingleside artist!
- Our Ingleside Bookstore and Café will open at 1:00 p.m. and will be eager to serve you throughout the afternoon and evening.
The tradition of worshiping at Ingleside on Christmas Eve is growing. So, bring all your family and friends and be part of the celebration of the birth of Jesus.
I hope to see you on Christmas Eve!
Celebrating “The Sounds of Christmas”
We are giving thanks to God that this past weekend more people than ever before gathered to celebrate the birth of Jesus through our Christmas musical presentation, “The Sounds of Christmas.”
Attendance in the six presentations was more than 8,700, while total participation for the weekend (including all singers, players, production teams, welcome teams, hospitality volunteers, bookstore teams, childcare workers, children, and staff) was more than 11,400.
I’m very grateful for the partnership in the gospel of all who led and served. And, I’m especially thankful for Jonathan Green, our Worship Arts Pastor, and the entire Worship Arts staff. They led with excellence, creativity, and joy!
Only eternity will reveal the full impact of our labors this weekend, but I’m confident that God was greatly glorified and the gospel seed we sowed will bear much fruit!
It’s a great joy to be on this journey with you, and remember . . . the best is yet to come!
Your Pastor and Friend,