According to the Farmer’s Almanac, the summer season will officially end at 3:50 a.m. on Monday, September 23. However, if your yearly schedule is driven at all by our educational system, you know the book is closing on the summer for many. The temperatures might remain high, but schedules will change nonetheless.
This change of rhythm also leads to new opportunities to grow in Christ. I hope you will take note of the kickoffs listed below.
Sunday, August 4
- Next Generation Kickoff – This Sunday, children and students will move up to the next class or grade. For some, that means a transition into a new ministry area. If you are not familiar with our Church & Home strategy, now would be a great time to put that in your parenting toolbox.
Wednesday, August 7
- Fellowship Supper – Come any time between 4:45 – 6:30 p.m. to enjoy a delicious affordable meal for your family.
- Preschool – High School – Your child will benefit from bible teaching and small groups at age-appropriate levels. Start times vary between 6:00 – 6:30 p.m.
- Midweek Worship – Join this great service at 6:30 p.m. in the Chapel. We begin a new teaching series through Ephesians on this night.
- Adult Studies – There are a variety of studies for women, grandparents raising their grandkids, those wanting financial peace, or anyone wanting to learn about the book of Revelation.
- Worship Arts Rehearsals – Join a choir. Play an instrument. Learn our production equipment. Rehearsal times vary.
Sunday, August 11
- Kid Sessions – This is a ministry involving singing, production, and other arts ministries for 5K – 5th graders on Sunday afternoons.
- Student Sessions – 6th – 12 graders will benefit from training in singing, production, instrumentation, and other arts ministries on Sunday afternoons.
- Adult Studies – You may be interested in one of these studies on finances, evangelism, or the one just for men.
- Crave – A large group, Sunday evening worship service for high school students beginning at 6:15 p.m.
There’s something for everyone no matter your age or stage! I look forward to seeing you fully engaged as this semester kicks off.
In the Spirit,