The first days of the New Year are a great time to join the growing group (more than 2,600 now) who are reading the Scripture together – a chapter a day.
If you’ve never been able to put this spiritual habit in place and keep it there, “a chapter a day” might be just the ticket.
- It’s doable – some Bible reading plans require multiple chapters a day, and many report that it’s just too much. A chapter a day is manageable for most.
- It’s understandable – every morning about 5:00 a.m. you’ll get a short email from me that identifies the chapter we are reading and helps with understanding and personal application.
- It’s portable – you can read both the Scripture and the email on your phone, on your tablet, or on your computer. You can do “a chapter a day” wherever you are.
- It’s together – husband and wives, children and parents, friends and work associates, so many are using “a chapter a day” to foster spiritual conversation and growth with those they love.
- It’s sharable – you can invite those you love to join the journey by simply forwarding the email to them.
So, what are you waiting for? Join in the journey today!
Communications Director Transition
Recently, Tyler Shores, our Communications Director, let us know that he would be leaving our team to move back to the Atlanta area to be nearer to family and to begin a new chapter. We will miss Tyler greatly and will send him with our blessing. He has faithfully used his creative and artistic gifts for God’s glory and has been a tremendous asset to our team.
Tyler will help in the search for our new Communications Director, but will complete his tenure at Ingleside not later than February 28. If you have recommendations for this position, please pass them along to Andy Johnson, our Executive Pastor.
Your Pastor and Friend,