I hope you will consider joining us this Sunday afternoon or evening, December 24, for worship on Christmas Eve as we celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ.
To make room for everyone, this year we are planning four services as follows:
2:00 – 2:45 p.m. Family Service with Live Nativity
3:30 – 4:15 p.m. Family Service with Live Nativity
5:00 – 5:45 p.m. Family Service with Live Nativity
7:30 – 8:30 p.m. Candlelight Communion Service
All four of these services will be in the Worship Center and will include the singing of Christmas carols, telling the Christmas story, and worship by candlelight.
If you are new to Ingleside, you may want to know a few more details. Please consider the following:
- No ticket is required, and the doors typically open about 20 minutes before each service begins.
- All seating is first-come, first-served. But, you will be able to see and hear no matter where you sit.
- The live nativity is near the plaza outside the Gathering Area on the west side of the Worship Center. The best time to view it is between the three family services.
- It is appropriate to bring children of all ages to the three family services. These services are only 45 minutes in length, and no child care is provided.
- The candlelight communion service is designed for adults and for families with children elementary age or older.
- Don’t miss the art exhibit on the mezzanine of the Gathering Area. Each piece is by an Ingleside artist!
- Our Ingleside Bookstore and Café will open at 1:00 p.m. and will be eager to serve you throughout the afternoon and evening.
- There are no services or activities at Ingleside on Sunday morning, December 24.
The tradition of worshiping at Ingleside on Christmas Eve is growing. So, bring all your family and friends and be part of the celebration.
I hope to see you this Sunday afternoon or evening!