I hope you will join us for a delicious Thanksgiving meal and a wonderful time of fellowship and worship on Tuesday night, November 23.
- What time’s the meal? The buffet meal (which includes turkey, dressing, and all the trimmings) begins at 5:00 p.m. and will be served until 6:15 p.m.
- Where? At Ingleside – seating will be in our Multi-Purpose Gym, Fellowship Hall, and Dining Room. Just follow the signs!
- Cost? It will be $7 for adults, $5 for children and a $21 maximum for a family.
- Reservation? No reservation is necessary. We’ve got a place for you.
- May I bring a friend? Of course, the more the merrier. And I’d love to get to meet the friends who come with you.
- What about the worship service? It starts at 6:30 p.m. in the Worship Center and will include great music, a Thanksgiving-oriented message, and the Lord’s Supper.
- What about the kids? Everybody ages 5 and above should come to the service in the Worship Center. Preschool ministry is provided for those age 4 and younger.
If you are in town on Tuesday night, November 23, you’ll be warmly welcomed for a Thanksgiving Celebration with our Ingleside family of faith.
Remember, the Scripture says: “Oh give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; for his steadfast love endures forever!” (Psalm 118:1, ESV).
Let’s gather and give thanks to God for every blessing that comes from his hand. I really hope to see you here!
Your Pastor and Friend,